You will want to hang on to it to reference when you fill out your income taxes or provide it to your tax professional. Your 1099 will be filed with the IRS by March 31 so that they have a record of your earnings.
Articles in this section
- What is a 1099?
- When is tax season?
- How much money do I have to make to receive a 1099?
- What do I do with my 1099?
- Who will be receiving a 1099 from Bold?
- What if my 1099 is reporting the wrong amount or has any other inaccuracies?
- What if I have questions about the 1099 process?
- What if I have questions about my taxes?