Tax season starts in mid-January and lasts until mid-April. However, it is possible to file for an extension if you need more time to do your taxes.
Articles in this section
- What is a 1099?
- When is tax season?
- How much money do I have to make to receive a 1099?
- What do I do with my 1099?
- Who will be receiving a 1099 from Bold?
- What if my 1099 is reporting the wrong amount or has any other inaccuracies?
- What if I have questions about the 1099 process?
- What if I have questions about my taxes?