You might want more than one person to be able to manage your Bold account! Here's how to add another user:
- Click on your company name in the upper right hand corner of your Bold dashboard
- Click on User Permissions
- Click on Add User in the upper right hand corner
- Select user’s access (Portal or API)
- Select user’s permission level (Admin, accountant, clerk, developer)
- Add email and make a password for them (they will be able to change it)
- Click Add User and an email will automatically be generated and sent to them, inviting them to your Bold account.