To allow more than one user to manage your Bold account, follow the steps below.
- Click on your company name in the upper right corner of your Bold dashboard
- Click on User Permissions
- Click on Add User in the upper right corner
- Select user's access (Portal or API)
- Select user's permission level (Admin, Accountant, Clerk, Developer)
- Add an email and create a password (They will be able to change their password)
- Click Add User and an email will automatically be sent, inviting them to your Bold account.